Selasa, 26 Februari 2019


Valentine Day

February, 14 2019

                Valentine days one of the MMSU LHS event and it held in senior high school building. In valentine days the student will be holiday. We as sea teacher program invited I this event. All the student and the teacher really welcoming us. in that time I really touched by them. All of the dean from MMSU came and also the principal too. For the opening section the student dance traditional dance from Indonesia “Tari Piring” they were really good at danced. I think they are really prepare about that they were so cool. When the student danced too they were invite us to dance together In stage. The moment that I still remember when  the school introduce us by wlaking in the red carper. It was like my first time did like that. I really nervous in that time but I’m so happy too because they were really treat us so well. After that all the dean and principal of MMSU give us remembrance. After the opening ceremony we got chance to eat together with the other teacher MMSU-LHS. They were served Philippine food and it’s really masarap. After we ate we try all the food in student both without pay anything it just like we got free card, and of course I visited all of the both. The student served anything about valentine like food, chocolate, drink, souvenirs etc. We try food and drink served by the student. In valentine days we as student teacher perform too we sang kung hindi ikaw, buwan, and can’t help falling in love I’m so happy because all of the students and teachers sang together with us the students also perform drama too. In valentine days also have some games and it’s really interesting for me so there a jail and the student will entered that if they were wrong in costume and they can out from the jail if someone pay for them that’s really funny games. And also I try to follow bingo games but unfortunately I’m not win but I enjoyed the games.






Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates