Rabu, 20 Februari 2019


That was time to flight to Philippine. My family accompany me to the airport. In that time I was really excited finally I go to Philippine. I’m not alone went to Philippine. I went to there with 5 students more. There were evan, ninda, eka, septy, and icha.  Me and eka in the same university (UNPAK), but the other there were coming from different university. Evan and Icha they were from UPI, Septy and Ninda from UHAMKA University. We can went there in a same time because we follow evan schedule.



Our departure time is 19.50 pm and it yeah it’s already night.  Because my flight was connecting flight so we should transit first in kuala lumpur international airport. In there we should waiting 9 hour to our next flight. Finally we sleep and waiting in surau (mosque) airport. That was my first time sleep in the airport and yeah in there really cold. In the morning we prepared again for  our next flight to Manila. Our schedule to flight was at 8.30 am and arrived in manila at 12.20. It’s really a long trip but I have fun because in my plane there was facilities to hear music, watch film and the most important we got food.

Our next flight is at 7 pm to laoag, so we waiting again in Ninoy Aquino international airport. Because we arrived in terminal 2 and our flight in terminal 1, so we were went to terminal 1 buy bus and pay for 20 peso. when we were waiting in Ninoy Aquinoy we meet our friends from bali, they were Yeyen and Ris, so we went to laoag by 8 of us.  We arrived  at laoag at 8 or 9 pm I forgot because our flight at Ninoy Aquino delayed. It was surprise when we arrived in laoag airport dean from MMSU ma’am jeanatte and ma’am imelda already waiting us and made banner for us. I’m so touching in that time. MMSU really welcoming us :D

                       

In the outside MMSU buss already waiting to pick up us to mansion and in the inside of the bus there was ma’am Eliza. We were stayed in the mansion of MMSU and the located was in Batac, Ilocos Norte. When we arrived at the mansion ther were some student sea teacher already arrived before us. it was already night I fell hungry and finally they already served food for us it just like a perfect time. There were paksiw na isda, grilled chicken, salad, and malunggay soup.  After I take my dinner I slept in the room. and prepare for the next activities.   My roommate were 8 person and came from different university and I enjoyed it so much. Totally who lived in mansion was 16 students from 9 different university and we were came from Indonesia. 


Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates