Rabu, 20 Februari 2019

Students Day


January,31 2019

            This time MMSU held student activity by making some games for the students can followed. So every college in MMSU join this games. For it was just like big event . I also followed some games in this time. We were from Indonesia make our group and compite with the other student MMSU. First me and 8 other student again try games to pop the balloons  but unfortunately we lost. Because exactly we were afraid to pop the balloons by sit it down. And this is my first time did this games but I’m very excited. Next games is I tried to played games I forgot the name, it was like we make line for 9 person after that the people in the behind save a handkerchief to taken by the rival group. We played and all of us was girls ahaha , but yeah we lost again. But it’s okay for us we were lost but we were really happy joined played together with student MMSU. 




Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates