Selasa, 26 Februari 2019


Farewell Party

February 13,2019


                It was almost the last day we stayed in Mansion we made a little farewell before we leave. We cooked Indonesian food for all the guest. We cooked sop ayam, bakwan, sambal matah from bali. We try to made chipay to. In this time I’m not helped my friends to much because before that my fot beaten by the bee. So I’m not good and I decided take rest. Luckily the other students really good of worked group, to cooked and all of our menu finished. Our farewell party more interesting because the other dean from MMSU come and bring another special food from Philippine. So our farewell completed with Indonesian food and Philippine food. And also there was a cake too. It was like happy moment before we leave to Indonesia. Miss that moment so much.  






Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates