Selasa, 26 Februari 2019




See you Philippine
February, 20, 2019
                It’s our last day in Philippine. I already prepare al of my stuff the day before I leaved but it’s not already done in the morning I need package too. we were 9 person leaved mansion in that time. It was just like a hard time for us. we cried when we leave our friends who left behind us, mansion who we stayed and life spent almost 1 month there, our love dean and teacher, and especially our buddies. We pick up by MMSU car we went laoag airport at 10 am. President of MMSU also came to mansion to say good bye to us Along the road we still cried because yeah it’s time for us to leaved and went back to Indonesia. I also video call my buddies to came to airport and yes not longer I arrived all of my buddies came to airport and of course my sad came again, it just really hard to said good bye to them. And also the dean came to airport ma’am Jeanette, ma’am Imelda, kuya Mee Jay,  and also ma’am Eliza Samson, we hug each other in the airport. I really enjoyed and happy stay in Philippine and also MMSU treat us really well. There were so many moment I collected and a lot of lesson I got. And thank you MMSU for welcoming us really well it makes me hard to forget you.
                My buddies too it’s really hard to loose hug with you all, because I will miss them so much. Our buddies were students of College Teacher Education. Although we just spent our time less than 1 month but they were just like new family for me. 





Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates