Rabu, 20 Februari 2019


MMSU Tour (Part 1) 


February 2. 2019
                This is our first excursion, I really excited for this. The buss of MMSU already waiting us in the mansion. Ma’am Imelda and Ma’am Jeanette accompanied us for this trip.
Our first destination was RG Jar Factory. The located in Gomez St, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur, Philippine. in there a lot of jar made by clay. It was a big store and a lot of shape of the jar too from the small until the big size. In there you may also make your own jar. The material was made by clay and water. When is saw my friends try to make it it’slike  really easy to make it. 


Our next trip is hidden garden it’s really beautifull there. There were a lot of various flower and a lot of spot to take picture too. We walked inside the garden and took a lot of picture there. I Think this place really romantic place. 




         Next trip is we go to Baluarte. It’s a zoo in Vigan, Ilocos Norte. Before we entered the zoo I take my lunch. In there I tried to taste the squid one and the food color waa black and it’s really masarap, I also take my lunch with fried fish that already prepared before. After that I bought some souvenirs because there a lot souvenirs store in there, I bought some key chain, pencil case, and mini pocket. After I finished bought some souvenirs I entered the zoo I was so amaze see a field and there were some species of animal there. And it was my first time see otrich. I’m not really far walked around the zoo because the time almost done. Yeah it cause I spent my ime looking for souvenirs.

The last trip is Vigan. In there a lot of old building and there a lot of kalesa. Kalesa is  a ride and droven by the hourse. It’s really nice spot in vigan we can see the building from the Spain build that. In there more a lot of souvenirs store, and I really confused ahaha. In there I bought a lot of souvenirs for my family in Indonesia. Before I went back from Vigan I bought some keychain in one of the store and the seller give me 1 free keychain. Although in vigan really hot but I really excited visit the store in there. 



Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates