Senin, 25 Februari 2019


MMSU TOUR ( Part 2) 

February 5,2019
                This is the second time we excursion also we visited some places too.  first destination was a factory of salt we saw how the factory made the salt. This is my first time saw how to make salt. And It’s really interesting I got new knowledge how make salt it is. The salt made by water from the sea and cooked by boiled it.




      Our next destination was Refmad farms it’s a dragon fruit field. Unfortunately the dragon fruit not already plant. So we walk around in the field and we find photo spot there. I toke some picture too in that place. In that place also sell snack and ice cream made by dragon fruit. 




     Next destination was Kapurpurawan. There was so amazing places for me, because there were a lot of rock and it’s near the beach. Although it was hot but I enjoyed in there.  I took some picture. Kapurpurawan was perfect location to take some picture. In there also a sir who will take our picture with beauty angel and the result was like professional photo and we must pay of course. But I’m not trying that one.  Before I leave kapurpurawan I also bought some souvenirs there. I bought some wind mill and also clothes.




     Next destination is wind mill it was not far from the kapurpurawan because In the way we went to kapurpurawan we can saw a lot of wind mill too. The wind mill really big, it was my first time to saw that. The wind mill also really high. The located of the wind mill really beautiful too and near the cliff. We can see beach to from the located. And the amazing part we can saw a lot of wind mill there.\



       The last our trip was Pagudpud. I heard that this one of the popular beach in Philippine. I was so excited in that time finally I came to beach in Philippine. luckily when we were arrived there weren’t a lot of people. I’m so enjoyed in there ut we just play in the coast. I bought some souvenirs too in here I bought necklace for my mother.   





















Nova Blog Story in Philippines . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates